Got a sore throat, clicking noise when I swallow, hoarseness and a lump in my jaw.. Inside my mouth r no signs of mouth cancer. I dip for a month?

Dr. Susan Rhoads

In brief: See MD.

Get checked to be sure you don't have strep throat, which must be treated to prevent the risk of getting rheumatic fever.
Where is the clicking noise? But when you get checked for strep, you can be checked for this and the lump at the same time. Strep and other bacteria responds rapidly to antibiotics, so the sooner you get checked, the sooner you'll get better if the cause is a bacteria.

In brief: See MD.

Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dentistry - Orthodontics

In brief: Dipping

Dipping causes cancer, and you can' tweet everywhere.
Your problems may be related or unrelated. You need to see both a Dentist and a Physician examine your mouth, teeth, throat, jaw joint, gums, etc.

In brief: Dipping

Dr. Louis Gallia
Surgery - Oral & Maxillofacial

In brief: Exam

Get an exam. See oral surgeon or ENT doc if you have any of these symptoms: Persistent mouth sore, persistent mouth pain, a lump or thickening in the cheek, a white/red patch on the gums, tongue, tonsil, or lining of the mouth, a sore throat, hoarseness or feeling that something is caught in the throat that does not go away, difficulty swallowing/chewing.

In brief: Exam

Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine