I used totake xanax (alprazolam) laxa valium.. very high dosage. Does it effect sexual power. If it does. Now how can become normal. I used 15 or mre tablets daily?

Dr. Patricia Foster

In brief: Drug dependence?

Taking 15 pills or more a day of 'very high dosage' Xanax, (alprazolam) ?laxatives, Valium is serious and suggests a problem with addiction.
See your pcp to get checked for libido and any underlying medical problem for which you may be self-medicating. See a mental health professional for guidance. I hope this helps.

In brief: Drug dependence?

Dr. Sewa Legha
Internal Medicine - Oncology

In brief: Unclear

Are you still using this medication? Tell us more details about how long you have used it and what is the current amount you are using.
We can guide you as to how to reduce it and get you off of it slowly but safely. Yes it can impair your sexual performance and it will come back to normal if you succeeded in getting off the other drugs.

In brief: Unclear

Dr. Eric Weisman