What are treatment options for painful TMD? I have crepitus, pain and spasms. X-rays showed bone spurs and flattening in the joint.

Dr. John DeWolf
Dentistry

In brief: Depends

If you've had imaging of the joint, I assume you've had a diagnosis? If so, the treatment depends on the diagnosis.
It could range anywhere from physical therapy to surgery. This issue is so individualized it is actually counterproductive to get a list of options when many of them may not be appropriate to your situation. No harm in getting additional opinions from docs who actually see you, tho.

In brief: Depends

Dr. John DeWolf
Dr. John DeWolf
Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management

In brief: See OFP Specialist

The Orofacial Pain specialists provide diagnosis and conservative treatment of facial pain, night bruxism and TMJ.
They are the experts in this field. See PCP near you for hypertension diagnosis, tests and treatment.

In brief: See OFP Specialist

Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. Paul Grin