Had clear ecgs around 40 in life time last one today 25 f no family history except svt risk for sudden cardiac arrest? Suffer aniexty which im under treatment for kp worrying about sca

Dr. Krishna Kumar

In brief: Anxiety

I understand your distress.
Feel good about functioning of your heart as your ECG is normal. Believe in Healing Powers of your body. Treatment of Anxiety will be beneficial with: Seeing a Psychiatrist for Therapy for stress in your life, resolving emotional turmoil, learning coping skills and Medication Breathing and Music Relaxation, Visual Imagery, and Meditation. Cardiologist for follow up.

In brief: Anxiety

I understand your distress.
Dr. Krishna Kumar
Dr. Krishna Kumar
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine