I'm on Apixaban twice a day for clots on the lungs was diagnosed 3 months ago but still feeling rotten now my hemotologist has put me on flucloxacilli?

Dr. Richard Zimon

In brief: I do not

know why your hematologist is treating you with antibiotics thus more information is needed but I can say that the blood clots (pulmonary emboli) are a sign of other medical issues and the combination of these could make you continue to feel "rotten"!!!!! Speak with your hematologist (blood clotting expert) about how you feel and do not hesitate to tell him/her about your continuing symptoms! Z

In brief: I do not

Dr. Richard Zimon
Dr. Richard Zimon
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology