I have a bunch of red spots on my chest like zits they itch a little but hert to what kind of cream do I use?

In brief: May need antibiotics

Little red dots that look like acne, occurring on the chest, can be acne if the person usually has chest acne.
If the person usually has no rash there, then the spots are more likely infected skin pores, oil glands, hair follicles, etc... If quite mild, over-the-counter antibiotic (like neosporin) cream can be tried. If the rash is big and/or growing, the a doctor may use stronger antibiotics.

In brief: May need antibiotics

Dr. Bac Nguyen

In brief: Acne or steroid crea

If they occur in summer time/due to excessive heat (heat rash), you may just want to keep it clean, dry, cool.
Topical cortisone cream may help. If you have facial acne as well, thesd could be same process and topical acne cream may do the trick. If both fail, check with your doc.

In brief: Acne or steroid crea

Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Bac Nguyen