Hi. I have this lump in my anus that only came out during passing stool. It has the same size as a pea, tender but it turned big after a week. Sometimes, it hurts, and sometimes, it does not. And today, when I strained, my lower right abdomen felt tight a

Dr. Matthew Roman
Integrative Medicine

In brief: You have hemorrhoid

this is a hemorrhoid.
get steroid cream and stick it waaay up there. u know where. it could pop on you, cause bleeding. unless its a lot don't worry about it. if it keeps happening, see a GI doctor to get rid of them. Don't strain hard. Eat fiber to keep stool soft. Cream should take care of it for now though. If it's too big, it might need the doc but see how the cream works. take care.

In brief: You have hemorrhoid

this is a hemorrhoid.
Dr. Matthew Roman
Dr. Matthew Roman
Dr. Mark Pack
Board Certified, Surgery