Why all I want to do is sleep when im not working. Even if it means I neglect other important task. Fyi I am a recovering alcoholic addict.?

In brief: Consider Depression

The dividing line between "normal" exhaustion as address by dr. Brown, and the neurotransmitter depletion that results in depression is a very blurry one.
Any mammal that is under chronic stress may become depleted in 3 to 6 months and then show the signs of depression. An evaluation by your primary care physician or a mental health professional would be a good idea.

In brief: Consider Depression

Dr. William Drescher
Dr. William Drescher
Dr. Vasu Brown
Wound care

In brief: Adrenal fatigue

Adrenal exhaustion causes complete body exhaustion.
Try i'n the morning dhea start with 25mg. The max dose you can go upto 100mg. Take l-glutamine 1gm at night will help generate restful sleep and regenerate adrenals. Let me know how this worked for you i'n 3 weeks.

In brief: Adrenal fatigue

Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Arnon Rubin