Ivf last week.on duphaston, cyclogest (progesterone) & predo.on off mild pain left near and above belly button & undr left rib & left mid side.colon? Or ivf related?

Dr. Yvette Westford

In brief: Unlikely

It is unlikely that those left upper quadrant complaints are related to the IVF procedure itself.
However, I would recommend that you discuss immediately with your physician. Women tend to have atypical symptoms with heart problems and you have elevated hormones that can predispose you to clots, etc. Meanwhile, make sure you are not constipated.

In brief: Unlikely

Dr. Dennis Higginbotham