My CT of my abdomen and pelvis all came back clear except for my liver. The report showed a 3 mm hypoattenuating lesion. What is this? Rest liver okay

Dr. Saptarshi Bandyopadhyay
Internal Medicine - Hospital-based practice

In brief: Probably cyst; incid

If you weren't having problems with your liver (ie that wasn't the purpose of the ordering doc) then don't worry much about the incidental finding.
While there is no way to know for sure w/o seeing the image & a biopsy, from the sounds of it, it looks like a simple cyst (which is fluid filled and so less dense -hypoattentuating) in the liver. Anyone can get small 1 & not have any problems. TTYD

In brief: Probably cyst; incid

Dr. Saptarshi Bandyopadhyay
Dr. Saptarshi Bandyopadhyay
Dr. Arnon Rubin