Hi Doctor My CT scan told me the result 1.pansinusitis with ethmoids bilaterally and right maxillary antrum.no fluids no polyps Opacified nasal cavity?

Dr. Jeffrey Juchau

In brief: Sinusitis

Your CT shows you have a sinus infection.
Follow up with the doctor who ordered your test for clinical correlation. Always the best person to interpret any testing is the person who ordered it. They have all you history, exam, etc.

In brief: Sinusitis

Dr. Jeffrey Juchau
Dr. Jeffrey Juchau
Dr. John cuong Doan

In brief: You have sinusitis

and will need antibiotics for at least 3 weeks, if not 4.
Longer term antibiotics have been shown to help reduce recurrent sinus infections. Once the infection is done, you will need to see ENT to figure out with your nasal cavity has polyps or deviated septum that is fixable.

In brief: You have sinusitis

Dr. John cuong Doan
Dr. John cuong Doan
Dr. Marsha Davis