I have Hypothyroidism ans whenever I do a diet I never lose weight. Although I take medication for hypothyroidism so what is the solution?

I never lose weight. F I have Hypothyroidism ans whenever i do a diet i never lose weight. Although i take medication for hypothyroidism so what is the solution? It is easy to lose weight. You just eat fewer calories than you burn. I recommend you get the app called Loseit and track your calorie need. Lower by 1000 cal every week till you find how much you need to lose. Simple in concept, difficult in execution.
You can! Endocrine disorders and advancing age can make weight loss significantly more difficult. Nonetheless, with a good plan and adherence you can achieve gradual weight loss as is best for everyone. I suggest you try a variety of diets and watch weight loss with them. A relatively safe and effective diet is the South Beach Diet popular a few years ago. It offers safe diet advice. Now go get healthier!