Does Keflex cause yellow teeth? I've also been feeling very dizzy and have a sunburn rash. I do have an allergy to penicillan. Is this related?

Dr. Susan Rhoads

In brief: Not common.

These are not typical side effects of Keflex Other antibiotics are more likely to do this.
Are you taking any other meds or supplements? Certain foods and liquids can also cause yellowing of the teeth. Ask your doc to be sure and to find out what else could be going on that might cause this. We don't know why you are taking Keflex in the first place either. Call your doc!

In brief: Not common.

Dr. Susan Rhoads
Dr. Susan Rhoads