*Resting heart rate 90+ for last 2 weeks *Tachycardia, on verapamil to slow down pulse *Exercise 5x/week *on Clobetasol for alopecia *thyroid good ???

Pathology

In brief: How do you FEEL?

Individual heart rates vary tremendously and there's almost no science here, though there's a great deal of superstition.
How is your blood pressure? I trust you're not taking a medicine as tricky as verapamil to treat a number. Since you're exercising, and I take it have normal exercise tolerance without being interrupted by shortness of breath, I'd urge you to be thankful for good health.

In brief: How do you FEEL?