Urgent I am lying on my stomach and my heart rate is 80 and somewhat of breathing shallowly with mild chest pain?

In brief: Time to see doctor

A person with "urgent" and "mild chest pain" in the same sentence should see the doctor. If her own doctor is not immediately available for help, the wisest thing to do is to be seen at the er. The paramedics have oxygen, medications, and can do an ekg.
The er doctor can evaluate for a possible heart problem. Even if not a serious heart problem, the er usually can provide diagnosis and treatment.

In brief: Time to see doctor

Dr. Umesh Patel
Board Certified, Preventive Medicine