My friend has hpv and she kissed my baby on the lips. What are the chances my daughter now has hpv?

Not going to happen. HPV is a localized infection to the genital tract. After the primary infection it remains localized to those tissues.Passage occurs during direct tissue to tissue contact from tissue shedding virus to susceptible person. Your friends kisses will not pass HPV to your baby from contact with her lips.
HPV is ubiquitous. and would likely get to your daughter sooner or later. But kissing a baby on the lips is not a common way of transmitting HPV, unless she is actively shedding virus in her saliva (unlikely as HPV is chronic infection and does not "flare" up much). HPV is most commonly transmitted through sexual fluid exchange. Either way you should not worry about HPV, not something to lose sleep over.