If I take 1- 2mg dose of sub film now will it be out of my system by wed am at 7:00? I don't want the naloxone to show up on a urine drug screen.

Dr. Susan Rhoads

In brief: How old are you?

We need to know your age, too.
Please put it in your public profile. We cannot answer questions from minors. Put your country or state, too. Age and location, and gender, can affect our answer, since some conditions are more likely in different places or in different age groups. Be honest! You expect if of us, and we expect it of you, too!

In brief: How old are you?

We need to know your age, too.
Dr. Susan Rhoads
Dr. Susan Rhoads
Dr. Romanth Waghmarae
Pain Management

In brief: Naloxone

Why do you fear the Naloxone showing up? what are you trying to avoid or hide.
Best to tell the truth about what you use - sooner or later it will be discovered.

In brief: Naloxone

Dr. Romanth Waghmarae
Dr. Romanth Waghmarae
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine