21y Male Itching balls, then flat red rash on penis head, now few itchy bumps on balls (1cm each) itchy Rash on inner thighs Itch mostly @ night?

Dr. Ashwin Patel
Urgent Care

In brief: May be fungus/yeast

It is very difficult to diagnose any kind of rash in genital area without looking at it.
My guess is that it is a fungus or yeast infection. Try any antifungal like Monistat-derm. Follow the directions of using it properly and if not better in a week, see a Dermatologist if you can or see a family doctor.

In brief: May be fungus/yeast

Dr. Ashwin Patel
Dr. Ashwin Patel
Dr. Gregory Ginn
I disagree. Rash on tip of penis and 1 cm rash on scrotum deserves more than a Dermatologist. See a Urologist ASAP, even it may be a fungus or yeast. Sounds like an STD of some type.

In brief: Itchy

See your primary care doc and get a referral to a Urologist.

In brief: Itchy

Dr. Gregory Ginn
Dr. Gregory Ginn
Dr. J. Lawrence Dohan
A dermatologist will do better.