I was diagnosis last summer with RA after an MRI with labs showin nothin. Then in nov another dr redid the mri/labs n it was clean. Should I worry?

Dr. Eric Wang
Radiology

In brief: Possibly

The diagnosis and management of RA can be difficult and complex, involving clinical features, MRI findings, and laboratory values directed by a rheumatologist.
If you are not getting your questions answered by your rheumatologist, mention this and try to work on your relationship; if you remain unsatisfied, try to find another doc who will fit your personality.

In brief: Possibly

Dr. Eric Wang
Dr. Eric Wang
Dr. Angus Worthing

In brief: Possibly

Did your MRI show inflammation? Labs are normal in many people who have ra.
Additionally it is possible for RA to come and go, especially at first, so an MRI could be abnormal and then normal. A rheumatologist would be helpful in diagnosing and assessing your prognosis for future pain or any joint damage.

In brief: Possibly

Dr. Angus Worthing
Dr. Angus Worthing
Dr. Jack Hinkle