2 weeks after my period,I had a light discharge that was brown for just one day.Then a week later it came back sweet smelling for 3 days. What is it?

Dr. John cuong Doan

In brief: Your hormones are in

.. flux for some reason, but make sure it is not infection first.
Irregular periods and spotting could meansome hormonal imbalance that could be affected by many different factors, including age (if approaching menopause?), nutrition, illness, exercise (or lack of it), body girth, psychological well-being, stress, season, or simple fluctuations of other related hormones (thyroid for example).

In brief: Your hormones are in

Dr. Dennis Higginbotham