I fell straight onto the back of my head yesterday and through the night my neck started to gradually hurt more now my whole neck hurts, do I see a dr?

Dr. Layne Hermansen

In brief: Neck strain

It's not urgent to see a doctor if this is your only symptom. Treat with Ibuprofen or Aleve (naproxen) and ice.
Its typical for muscle pain like this beginning the day after an injury . If symptoms worsen see your doctor who might refer you to physical therapy and maybe get an xray. Going to an inexpensive chiropractor for only a few times could also give some relief.

In brief: Neck strain

Dr. Layne Hermansen
Dr. Layne Hermansen
Dr. Alexandrr Lakowsky

Definitely need to see a dr to r/o bleed.

Dr. Alexandrr Lakowsky
Dr. Alexandrr Lakowsky
Dr. Jonathan Jassey