Why do I hv so much pain in my legs when I am on my menstral?

Dr. Kenneth Choquette
Pain Management

In brief: Lumbar plexus

When anything in the pelvis or lower abdomen become inflamed or irritated, such as during monthly female patterns, the nerves coming from those organs communicate to the brain via a group of nerves that go through the lumbar plexus of nerves in the lower back.
The nerves that feed your legs come out of the lumbar spine. There maybe a related trigger between these structures in your case.

In brief: Lumbar plexus

Dr. Kenneth Choquette
Dr. Kenneth Choquette
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham

In brief: May be endometriosis

While many women have cramps with their periods, most of them do not have pain radiating to the legs.
When menstrual cramps do radiate to the legs (usually into the thighs) - the most likely reason is that she has endometriosis.

In brief: May be endometriosis

Dr. Dennis Higginbotham
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham
Dr. Jane Van Dis