Would the pain I am having in my neck cause issues with my spina bifida cause I have a lot of lower back pain?

Possibly. It depends on the type and severity of your spina bifida... did you have surgery? Did it cause any scoliosis or difficulties with walking? If so, you may have secondary neck pain from irregularities in your lower spine and the way you walk and hold your body. I suggest seeing your neurosurgeon, physical therapist, orthopedist, or who ever else has helped you with your spina bifida so far.
Spina bifida. If you have spina bifida, then you could have associated tethered cord, which can cause associated problems at other levels of the cord due to stretching/tension, resulting in a syrinx for example. You should see your doctor, since repeat neuroimaging may be warranted.