I've got a kinda swollen lymph node in the corner of my jaw with mouth, ear and jaw pain since my wisdom teeth were removed on September 4. Infection?

Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management

In brief: See your Surgeon

It is not uncommon to have pain and swollen lymph nodes in the corner of your jaw following wisdom teeth surgery.
However, only you oral surgeon can determine if it is normal or the beginning of an infection. If concerned, see your surgeon for post-op evaluation.

In brief: See your Surgeon

Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. Sandra Eleczko
Dentistry

In brief: Post wisdom tooth

Call the dentist or oral surgeon who did the extraction and report this.
They will tell you what to do. It may be an infection or part of your healing process. The extracting dentist knows your situation best and will take care of you. Call today.

In brief: Post wisdom tooth

Dr. Sandra Eleczko
Dr. Sandra Eleczko
Dr. Arnon Rubin