My husband had inguinal hernia surgery 3 days ago. Scrotal swelling is huge & has increased each day. Is daily increase normal? Used Ice & elevated.

Here are some... Go to be checked by the surgeon is the most reasonable thing to do although most of times nothing could be or need to be done since such occurrence after inguinal hernia repair is usually self-limiting, but taking much longer time to resolve. Clinically, it may result from bleeding at the surgical site. Again, go to be checked. Best wish to health...