I have seen lots of doctors and non of them suspect electrolyte imbalance, I have a lot of twitching, skipped heart beat which improves with bananas and headache. What test should I have?

Dr. James Lin
Urology

In brief: Here are some...

After seeing a number of doctors for concerning muscle spam or multiple systemic symptoms, such patients are usually blood-tested for electrolytes.
Amazingly, you've self noticed that eating banana has improved your heart skip beat. So, keep use it since it's harmless. Nonetheless, talk with doc and test electrolyte if not done yet. And talk with doc about you concerned. Best wish...

In brief: Here are some...

Dr. James Lin
Dr. James Lin
Dr. James Lin
It's nice of you to let HealthTap & its doc know the answer made you feel good; they appreciate your thanks and trust. If you wish to explore how to handle daily health-related issues better than ever, follow instructions in http://formefirst.com/eNewsletter06.html.
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology