Sir i am 21 years old girl.. My height is 5ft 2 inch.. Is it possible to increase my height by an inch or two?

In brief: High heals

The potential additional length anyone can expect depends on areas in the long bones (arms, legs, fingers)called growth plates.
This is where growth occurs and an active open growth plate means more growth is possible. An xray of the hands & wrists can be evaluated for bone maturity since there are many growth centers to see. If your bone maturity is > 18yo you are done growing taller.

In brief: High heals

Dr. Al Hegab
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: Growing taller

If you already had your menses, I believe you did few years ago, no room for growing taller, height is already genetically determined, environment and nutrition add a little, 5'2" is a good functional height, high heels can do, enjoy your life, have a healthy lifestyle, goodluck

In brief: Growing taller

Dr. Al Hegab
Dr. Al Hegab
Dr. Jonathan Jassey