Why do I get constant migranes ?

Dr. Mohammad Homsi
Neurology

In brief: MIGRAINE HEADACHE

Migraine is a type of headache mostly associated and triggered by stress either emotional or physical, in high percentage of patients with migraine they have positive family history of migraine especially female family members.
In your case check your life and try to figure out what is the source of your stress in addition to check with your physician to give you medicine for your headache.

In brief: MIGRAINE HEADACHE

Dr. Mohammad Homsi
Dr. Mohammad Homsi
Dr. Kenneth Choquette
Pain Management

In brief: Migraine??

Your question of "constant migraine" concerns me that you may not have the correct diagnosis.
True migraines are usually episodic with periods of no ha in between. When someone complains about frequent or even daily headaches, then "migraine" is probably not the problem. Bad headaches are not migraines. You can suffer from severe head pain that has nothing to do with migraine. Look into your neck!

In brief: Migraine??

Dr. Kenneth Choquette
Dr. Kenneth Choquette
Dr. Eric Weisman