Sexually active, I use a condom every time. Chances of me contracting hiv? Also, had sex with a genital herpes female. Says only 1 outbreak Am I safe

Safe enough, but... Have sex with only one person. Also, one can get HIV through sex only if the other person has it, so just check with the other person. If worried about herpes, which can infect an uninfected person on the areas not covered by a condom, the infected partner can talk with a doctor about preventive drugs. But, if both partners are already infected with both Herpes types, it's late for prevention.
Condoms leak. They are made of rubber (no pun intended) and they are not impermeable. You are thinking about viruses here. Doctors have been told to double-glove for a reason!!