Iam having a baby and I want one more baby iam not getting pregnant from last 3 years what I have to do? What invistigation I have to do

Dr. Michael Opsahl
Fertility Medicine

In brief: Infertile 3 yrs

About 90% of normal fertile couples would be pregnant in 1 yr and <1% would not be pregnant at 2 yrs.
Three years indicates that there must be an issue. I agree with other answers for checking sperm and tubes. I also suspect that you are older and female age is a significant risk factor. You need to check your fertility potential to find out how aggressive you need to be. Best wishes.

In brief: Infertile 3 yrs

Dr. Michael Opsahl
Dr. Michael Opsahl
Dr. Michael Opsahl
Fertility Medicine

In brief: Infertile 3yrs

Less than 1% of normal couples would not be pregnant by 3yrs.
We have tests to help us know why you are having trouble. Most (80%+) can achieve another pregnancy if we can use all our treatments. You do not need to wonder. An infertility evaluation takes about 1 month to complete. You should see a fertility specialist. Best wishes.

In brief: Infertile 3yrs

Dr. Michael Opsahl
Dr. Michael Opsahl
Dr. Michael Traub
Fertility Medicine

In brief: Full testing

If you have been trying for 3 year, then most likely there is an underlying reason why it is now difficult.
If your periods are regular, you will want to start by testing your fallopian tubes and his sperm counts. Most likely that will give you an answer.

In brief: Full testing

Dr. Michael Traub
Dr. Michael Traub
Dr. Jane Van Dis