I just sprained my ankle this afternoon. I went to the hospital and the dr took forever to tell me that it was severely sprained. I feel like its dislocated but it sends sharp pains throughout my leg it hurts on the outside of my ankle bone and the front

Follow instructions. Going to the emergency room is not like going to a doctor's office. The procedure for having testing done can take some time. More to the point, at first view it appears not to be fractured. So go with it. Begin with rest, ice compression and elevation. Crutches are an option. The pain will be easier to treat with the ice and elevation. Follow up with the orthopedic surgeon on call and relax.
Ankle sprain. A severe ankle sprain may be as painful as a fracture. Did you have a specific question for us? If yes - please re-ask and clarify. Thanks.