I am 27 yrs old I have extreme pain, tingling and numbness only in my left side from the top of my head to my toes. I have had an MRI and nothing. Ty?

I hate to say it. I hate to say it, but this suggests a psychological issue. The way the nerves run, one sided pain... Is highly unlikely from a physical origin. As you have had a MRI that suggests that you have had the non-psychological origins evaluated. Might be time to see a psychiatrist/psychologist with experience in somatization disorders.
Dysesthesia. Such extensive dysesthesia - involving the whole side - is unusual. Sensory neuropathies that are painful can be due to diabetes, poor nutrition as in chronic alcoholism, amyloid, herpes zoster (again limited to a smaller, defined region) or vascular disease. If loss of sensation of that half of the body as well consider toxin exposure, autoimmune disorder, or syringomyelia. Do not give up.