Why does having had endometrial cancer increase risk of colon cancer? I have lynch syndrome but risk would be high anyway?

You have not had . enough or appropriate genetic counseling with regard to Lynch syndrome 1 or 2, to which you are cecertainly entitled. Find out which laboratory tested you for confirmation, by demanding a copy of your laboratory report, to which you are entitled, which will provide you with the number for the Genetics Counselor at that laboratory. He/she will explain the significance to you and for your relatives.