I have this dry skin problem for a few years and now i'm just getting irritated by it. Dry spots on my chest and i keep bleeding from my back.

Dr. John cuong Doan

In brief: Are you certain it

is only dry skin? What have you received in terms of treatment? If you have not visited a family physician or dermatologist, I would urge you to give it a try.
If you already have, then perhaps go back and see if he/she can suggest an alternative method of treatment. Sometimes trial and error works best for skin conditions. They are after all very personal.

In brief: Are you certain it