Based on echo stress and other details, my doc says heart is fine, but I am always scared, checking HR and if I am sweating and monitoring body. Help!

In brief: Anxiety disorder

You sound as if you're either suffering from an anxiety disorder related to issues of healthcare or have an obsessive/compulsive type of personality.
Have you spoken with a psychologist lately? I know of someone really good to help. I can ask them to weigh in on your case if you'd like. Write me at: www.healthtap.com/drsaghafi if you'd like for more information.

In brief: Anxiety disorder