What medication should I suggest to the doctor to clear my lungs from the black mold? I took diflucan (fluconazole) for 30 days already & it's coming back thanks

Fungal lung problem. We need to know if it invasive infection, unlikely, vs colonization, is it blastomycosis or aspergillosis, itraconazole rather than diflucan, (fluconazole) or even more potent medicines would be needed to treat blastomycosis, aspergillosis on the other hand is a colonization not infection, and treatment is mainly by steroids, you need an Infectious disease specialist together with an allergist / pulmonologist.
Itraconazole. You have to make sure that you have Invasive Aspergillosis which is diagnosed by correlation of symptoms and a CT scan of chest and sputum cultures. Once confirmed Itraconazole and not Diflucan (fluconazole) is the treatment of choice.