Hi. I'm having low stamina. Can you please help me with this. I'm 18 years old.

Dr. Amrita Dosanjh
Pediatrics - Pulmonology

In brief: Mgt

I would suggest sleeping well, eating a balanced diet, and having a physical exam with your PCP.
If you have any history of allergies, this may contribute to your symptom.

In brief: Mgt

Dr. Amrita Dosanjh
Dr. Amrita Dosanjh
Dr. Jalal Zuberi

In brief: Low energy

Low stamina can be due to poor physical condition or mental or emotional exhaustion/ stress.
If you haven't seen a primary physician recently, this would be a good opportunity to schedule an appointment to see if there is a medical reason for your weakness. Try to focus on the positive and what is working in your life. Good luck.

In brief: Low energy

Dr. Jalal Zuberi
Dr. Jalal Zuberi
Dr. Jonathan Jassey