My two front teeth were sensitive and sore about a week ago. I switched to Sensodyne. No help, now my front top and bottom teeth hurt so bad. I can't eat or sleep. My hard palate is white and super sensitive. There are no cavities and I brush twice daily!

Dr. Lisa Rankin
ADHD & Autism

In brief: Possible infection

Typically "sensitive teeth" do not cause pain at the level you are describing.
The white and painful palate is concerning for infection in the soft tissue. It does not take long for infection to travel from your mouth into your brain so this needs to be looked at today as 24 hours can make a big difference. If you cannot see your Dentist then utilize Urgent Care or ER.

In brief: Possible infection

Dr. Lisa Rankin
Dr. Lisa Rankin

In brief: Sensitive teeth

Numerous possibilities: infection of teeth, gums or palate, fractured teeth, truma from teeth grinding.
The only way to make an accurate diagnosis is to have a thorough clinical exam with x-rays. Make an appointment to see your dentist or an oral surgeon ASAP.

In brief: Sensitive teeth

Dr. Daniel Rubenstein
Dr. Daniel Rubenstein
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dentistry - Orthodontics

In brief: Infection?

Might be oral infection such as Thrush or Lichen Planus, reaction to Meds or food, trauma to front teeth, etc.
Many possibilities. You'll have to be examined to be properly diagnosed and treatment planned. Please don't wait any longer...call your Dentist.

In brief: Infection?

Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dr. Diane Minich

In brief: See dentist asap

to determine the cause and get treatment.

In brief: See dentist asap

Dr. Diane Minich
Dr. Diane Minich
Dr. Steven Seres