I have trouble stay sleeping,wake up many times with anxiety&Sth like panic attack.Dr gave me clonazepam1.will it help?will I get addicted to it?

Dr. Beverly Dexter
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Klonopin (clonazepam) and sleep

It is a benzodiazepine and you can develop tolerance to it if used daily over time, but CBT for Insomnia is considered the gold standard for treating chronic insomnia.
I recommend finding a therapist trained in EMDR for your overall anxiety. Treating and resolving the original source of the anxiety can resolve the sleep problem. Contact me for more info.

Dr. Andrew Berry
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Stress

In addition to medication, I would vigorously recommend psychotherapy.
Medication alone just taked the edge off symptoms, but the results are short term. The real grunt work is psycho therapy in addition to meds, that has the most optimal, long-term effect.

In brief: Stress

Dr. Michael Welsh
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Medications helpful

The med your doctor offered should help you feel better. Follow the directions and follow up with your doctor and you will see a reduction in symptoms.
Your concern about addiction sounds more like your anxiety.

In brief: Medications helpful

Dr. Vicken Poochikian