I would like to ask you from a medical standpoint some of the reasons why cystitis or bladder infections/inability to urinate or urinary retention continue to occur in a 33 year old female. my kidneys have been checked and my bowel quite completely. Yet,

Dr. John cuong Doan

In brief: There is a

Condition called interstitial cystitis where u have inflammation of the bladder wall and symptoms present just like a chronic UTI.
Urine retention and urinary tract infections can also be caused by abnormal pathology of the urethra or ureter at the point of entering the bladder (ureterovesicular junction or UVJ) which will promote UTIs. U need a cystoscopy from a Urologist to diagnose and treat.

In brief: There is a

Dr. Adam Levy