Is Florinef (fludrocortisone) 0.05 mg daily bad to be on longterm for POTS syndrome? How long is too long? Risk of osteoporosis? Is it better than low dose prednisone?

Ask your doctor. Postural Orthostasis maybe helped by florinef (fludrocortisone). As it seems you know it is not without risk. You need and deserve to have a full conversation with the prescribing physician not just a text commentary. That being said, there ARE other choices- usually more costly, but anything beats ffeeling woozy or passing out right? I personally would take it for a time. Hope this helps- stay well.