I have a stinging pain right under my left testicle? What kind of disease could it be?

Thomas Wolski Jr
General Practice
In brief: Get it checked
Whatever it may or may not be, if it continues to hurt you should definitely get it examined by a physician.
He or she may want to investigate further with a testicular ultrasound. No matter the outcome, you should be examining yourself regularly. Feel the whole surface of both testicles, looking especially for hard, "nodular" spots.

In brief: Get it checked
Thomas Wolski Jr
Thomas Wolski Jr
Answer assisted by Thomas Wolski Jr, Medical Student
In brief: Varicocele
This be could be a varicocele or hydrocele.
Other possible could be a infection or less likely hernia. Examine yourself to make sure u don't feel a mass. See a md and you may need a ultrasound.

In brief: Varicocele
Dr. Joseph Maklansky
Dr. Joseph Maklansky
Dr. Steven Seres