Hi I first had sex August 2013, and the following couple of days my penis head started peeling, I was worried and went to the clinic to get tested but nothing came back. It was quite dry so I moisturised it with Vaseline when I could, but it still would p

Dr. James Lin
Urology

In brief: See urologist...

At 21, the described irritation and skin-peeling are most likely related with long tight foreskin.
If so, circumcision will provide an adequate long-term care. Of others causes for the described may exist, such as psoriasis or lichen-related skin disorders. Nonetheless, a direct look at the concerned area is essentially needed for reaching right diagnosis.

In brief: See urologist...

Dr. James Lin
Dr. James Lin