Vesicovaginal fistula cramps. I've bee n diagnosed with vesicovaginal fistula but have no urine leaking, just pelvic cramps. I had a hysterecyears ag.

Dr. Jumnah Thanapathy

In brief: Ask MD

Best person to discuss this with would be the md who diagnosed the problem. If there is no urine leaking, no other issues and this was a result of surgerey done years ago, it may be best left alone.

In brief: Ask MD

Dr. Robert Harris
Obstetrics & Gynecology - Urogynecology

In brief: Cramps?

The main symptom for a fistula between the bladder and vagina would be leaking urine through the vagina.
Cramping and pain would be rare. I would recommend getting another examination and opinion.

In brief: Cramps?

Dr. Buck Parker
Board Certified, Surgery