Hi I have milk leaking from my breasts, I just took a test its show neg. And my both sides of nipples feels a bit pain. And I gain weight, is it mean I am pregnant?

Dr. John cuong Doan

In brief: Please double check

your pregnancy test with a healthcare provider. If you are lactating (and you are not nursing an infant) and have weight gain, chances are pretty good that you are pregnant.
And if you are not, then the healthcare provider will need to check you for other conditions that can give you lactation. Good luck and thank you for trusting in HealthTap.

In brief: Please double check

Dr. John cuong Doan
Dr. John cuong Doan
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham