I have a 5yr old who I have a hard time gettin to eat, she always refusin sayin she don't like whatever she eatin how can I get her to eat properly?

Dr. Cornelia Franz
In brief: Tough love
Many children behave that way.
As a parent it is your job to provide appropriate nutrition. It is the child's choice to eat. If good food has been provided and the child chooses not to eat, then that is the child's choice and sadly she will be hungry. At the next meal or so she will eat. It is ok to fix something she likes as long as she eats the rest or at least some of it.

In brief: Tough love
Many children behave that way.
Dr. Cornelia Franz
Dr. Cornelia Franz
7 comments
Dr. Cornelia Franz
It is important to not become a short order cook trying to find something she likes. It is a reality that when hungry, we will eat hat is put in front of us. Old school still works.
Dr. Nela Cordero
In brief: Anemia ruled out
Anemia should be ruled out and excessive milk intake.

In brief: Anemia ruled out
Dr. Nela Cordero
Dr. Nela Cordero
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham