A removable denture with 3 pontics may be in my future. What manufacturers put out a titanium based denture? Am interested in the light weight aspect.

Dr. John DeWolf
Dentistry

In brief: Manufacturer?

These are typically custom made in a dental lab.
Larger labs have more material options available but in the US at least, they don't interface directly with the end-user patient. Ask your dentist what material options are available from their preferred lab and see if titanium is an option for you.

In brief: Manufacturer?

Dr. Joseph Wineman
Dentistry

In brief: Partial denture cost

I doubt you want a titanium partial framework as the cost would be exorbitant.
All partial denture frameworks are cast from lightweight metals--discuss your options with your dentist to learn the cost.

In brief: Partial denture cost

Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management

In brief: The options are

Choose from Vitallium 2000®, Vitallium 2000® Plus or titanium frameworks.
However, 2000 chrome cobalt is the undisputed premium partial denture. The titanium is recommended as protection against metal allergy or patient preference. Ask your dentist for more information.

In brief: The options are

Dr. William Forsythe