Hi, i have had a constant headache for over a week and painkillers are not managing it. it is mainly on one side of the head. should I see the Dr?

Dr. John cuong Doan

In brief: Headaches can be

difficult to diagnose, even for healthcare professionals with lots of experience.
Unilateral headaches are most commonly migraines or cluster type, and the treatment for either is quite different. There is also a few life threatening conditions including temporal arteritis. I would urge that you tell your doctor to refer you to a neurologist so you can have an expert professional take a look

In brief: Headaches can be

Dr. Vikram Patel