CCan I take Zoloft klonopin and restoril (temazepam) together?

Review with doctor. Klonopin and Restoril (temazepam) are similar chemically, sedating, anti-anxiety. Better to take one or the other. However, discuss with prescribing doctor to be sure you understand the reason for taking both. Avoid alcohol while taking these medications. I hope this helps.
It is not safe. taking together all 3 medications together . It may increases the side effects such as dizziness, drowsiness , difficulty concentrating and Impairs in thinking and judgment x3 comparing taking only one of them. Discus it with your doctor.