My left upper arm is tingling and its bothering me. I already suffer from anxiety and its making me paranoid. What could be causing this?

In brief: Check it out

You can't write such a symptom off as anxiety.
It could be a pinched nerve so first step is to see your doctor. I hope also you are addressing your anxiety . This often is a condition can be treated. It may be related to psychological issues that you would benefit by addressing. So for anxiety you may find it useful to have therapy , medication or both.

In brief: Check it out

Dr. Michael Blumenfield
Dr. Michael Blumenfield
Dr. Toner Overley

In brief: Pressure on nerve

If the tingling feels like bumping your elbow ("crazy bone") you could have bumped the nerve in your arm-pit or slept with it in an awkward position, The more remote possibility is pressure on the nerve coming out of your neck by twisting your head.
Inflammation of nerves is usually not limited to a well defined space. How long has it gone on? These usually go away on their own in a few days.

In brief: Pressure on nerve

Dr. Toner Overley
Dr. Toner Overley